IS IT DIFFICULT TO INSTALL THE LIGHT (BUELL XB9/12 S)?
- No, it is very easy. Plug-And-Play! Just remove the fly screen and then remove the three screws of the original headlight. Unplug the connector and connect the Lightningleds headlight. Place the 3 screws and you headlight is installed.
ARE THE LIGHTNINGLEDS HEADLIGHTS BRIGHTER THAN ORIGINAL?
- Yes, much brighter. The lights have about the same brightness as dual xenon but with the benefit of not needing a ballast and, due to the fact the LED clusters use special lenses, there is a straight razor-sharp cut-off line. Because of this, you will not blind oncoming traffic.
CAN THE LIGHTNINGLEDS BE USED IN LEFT HAND DRIVE COUNTRIES AND IN RIGHT HAND DRIVE COUNTRIES?
- Yes, due to the straight razor-sharp cut-off line the Lightningleds headlights can be use in all countries without blinding oncoming traffic.
I HAVE THE DUAL HEADLIGHT MOD DONE CLICK ON MY BIKE, DO I NEED TO CHANGE THIS BACK?
- Yes if possible. The electronics depend on the original wiring scheme. If for any reason, you are not able to change this back, please let address this during the ordering of your headlight. In that case, we change the wirings in the Lightningleds headlight for you so you do not have to change anything.
IS THE HIGH BEAM STILL WORKING?
- Yes, the high beam will work the same as original.
I HAVE A HEADLIGHT GRILL, CAN I PUT THIS ON THE LIGHTNINGLEDS HEADLIGHT.
- No, this will not fit because the Lightningleds headlight is a little bit wider.
DO THE LIGHTNINGLEDS HAVE ALL THE RIGHT MARKINGS AND DOCUMENTATION FOR ROAD USE?
- No, the light do have an E mark in the lens, but no documentation. Therefore, if you need this in your country these lights are not for you.