IS IT DIFFICULT TO INSTALL THE LIGHT (BUELL XB9/12 S)?
- No, it is very easy. Plug-And-Play! Just remove the fly screen and then remove the three screws of the original headlight. Unplug the connector and connect the Lightningleds headlight. Place the 3 screws and you headlight is installed.
ARE THE LIGHTNINGLEDS HEADLIGHTS BRIGHTER THAN ORIGINAL?
- Yes, much brighter. The lights have about the same brightness as dual xenon but with the benefit of not needing a ballast and, due to the fact the LED clusters use special lenses, there is a straight razor-sharp cut-off line. Because of this, you will not blind oncoming traffic.
CAN THE LIGHTNINGLEDS BE USED IN LEFT HAND DRIVE COUNTRIES AND IN RIGHT HAND DRIVE COUNTRIES?
- Yes, due to the straight razor-sharp cut-off line the Lightningleds headlights can be use in all countries without blinding oncoming traffic.
I HAVE THE DUAL HEADLIGHT MOD DONE CLICK ON MY BIKE, DO I NEED TO CHANGE THIS BACK?
- Yes if possible. The electronics depend on the original wiring scheme. If for any reason, you are not able to change this back, please let address this during the ordering of your headlight. In that case, we change the wirings in the Lightningleds headlight for you so you do not have to change anything.
DO I NEED TO INSTALL AND EXTRA SWITCH?
- No, the Lightningleds headlights are equipped with a light sensor, so you do not to install anything else except the headlight itself.
HOW DOES THE LIGHT SENSOR WORK?
- The sensor will measure the amount of daylight. When there is enough daylight, only the DaytimeRunningLights will light up. If the sensors measures to little light (for instance a tunnel), the low beam will automatically lite up. When you exit the tunnel and the senor measures enough daylight for more the seven seconds, the low beam will be turned off.
CAN I ADJUST THE LIGHT SENSOR?
- Yes, at the back of the Lightningleds headlight there is a small cover. Remove the four screws and take the cover off. Here you can adjust the sensitivity of the sensor and the time it needs to see light in order to turn of the low beam.
IS THE HIGH BEAM STILL WORKING?
- Yes, the high beam will work the same as original.
I HAVE A HEADLIGHT GRILL, CAN I PUT THIS ON THE LIGHTNINGLEDS HEADLIGHT.
- No, this will not fit because the Lightningleds headlight is a little bit wider.
DO THE LIGHTNINGLEDS HAVE ALL THE RIGHT MARKINGS AND DOCUMENTATION FOR ROAD USE?
- No, the light do have an E mark in the lens, but no documentation. Therefore, if you need this in your country these lights are not for you.